Thursday, January 27, 2011

Shorties....Or why kids make you bald.

      Dad: Ugh I need to lose a few pounds.
 My Boy: You're not fat dad.
      Dad: I feel fat.
 My Son: Then stop feeling yourself.
      Dad: That's not what I meant.
  My Son: That's what you said.
       Dad: I meant feel, as in the emotion.
  My Son: I thought you said only woman got emotional when they got fat.


      Dad: Get your shoes on boy, we're going to the movies.
 My Son: What are we going to see?
      Dad: You'll see when you get there.
 My Son: That means it's something I won't like. There won't be kissing and stuff right?
      Dad: What's your problem with kissing and stuff?
 My Son: I hate the faces they make, they look stupid.
      Dad: Someday, you'll be kissing and making stupid faces.
 My Son: Grow up dad. By then I'll be old and won't care if I look stupid.

      Dad: Hey boy did you do any reading today?
 My Son: No I want to watch cartoons.
      Dad: I want you to do some reading.
 My Son: Fine, I'll watch some Japanese cartoons then.

 My Son: Why do you paint your nails Mom?
     Mom:  To make them look pretty.
 My Son: Its not working.

      Dad: Hey boy, were having Chinese tonight, what do you want me to order for you?
 My Son: A panda.

Youngest Son: Hey dad, can I turn the TV on?
               Dad: Shhh, I'm trying to write.
Youngest Son: No your not, your typing. If you were writing on your computer it would ruin it.
               Dad: Very Funny.
     Oldest Son: Very funny? How would you know dad?


  

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment